Active Supply Chains
Active’s primary business model is to provide 4PL solutions in flexible business models that are designed to complement the client’s needs. In essence, Active provides a full-service supply chain management outsourcing model to facilitate the complete design, implementation and management of your whole supply chain, or single components.
Active also offers logistics consulting services and has worked with numerous large corporates to assist them to identify logistics inefficiencies and improvement opportunities.
Active has operated in Australia since 2002 and its list of clients includes:
4PL – Ford Australia (manages all inbound and outbound transport), Fonterra, Costa Group, and Oakville Produce
Consulting – Bunzl, Goodyear, Mitsubishi Motors, Spotlight, Nexans Olex, Toyo Tyres
• One central view of logistics activities
• Single point of communication (internal services, production plants, transport providers and customers)
• Manage multiple logistics service providers independently
• Ability to optimise your national logistics network
• Capitalise on logistics synergies between divisions
• Improve transport utilisation, reduce duplication
• Pooling of scarce supply chain and logistics management resources
• Reduce total headcount
• Integration of IT solution across the network
• Increase service levels
• Increase flexibility
• Simplify logistics accounting process
• One “source of truth” to support efficient operations
In Australia, Active is led by two of the country’s most experienced 4PL practitioners, Matthew O’Callaghan and Craig Stanford. Further details can be found here or contact them on 03 9882 2200 for a discussion about your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
Turn2Workforce (TWFS) provides career transition services, and differentiates itself by targeting the placement of program participants into new jobs, rather than simply the more traditional outplacement objective of guiding participants to achieve Job Ready status, leaving them on their own to find new employment.
In the last 2 years, TWFS has played a significant role in the redeployment of workers from the downsizing Australian automotive industry, winning contracts to assist the employees from companies such as Ford, Holden, Futuris and Venture Industries.
TWFS’s approach is achieved by combining:
1) Traditional outplacement support (counselling, resume and interview preparation and career planning advice),
2) Advising and coordinating access to available government and industry support,
3) Coordinating with Registered Training Organisations to provide access to relevant retraining opportunities, and
4) Actively marketing the program participants to other potential employers, who are also able to take advantage of government and industry funded programs.
As a result of the above approach, TWFS has successfully assisted with the reemployment of 267 people in the last 2 years. They have also been engaged to provide assistance to 600 workers due to leave Ford Australia in October this year.
TWFS is led by Bevan Turner, a highly experienced recruitment industry executive, who has combined his experience in recruitment, knowledge of the government and automotive industries and a passion for the challenging the status quo in outplacement services.
To learn more about the services that TWFS provide, visit them here or give them a call on (03) 8609 8999.
Psychometric Solutions and Innovations (PSI)
The PSI range of professional psychometric services assesses and develops people from a psychological perspective, using reliable and well-researched psychometric tests and questionnaires, which are interpreted by trained psychologists.
PSI avoid the “one size fits all” approach to recruitment assessment and psychometric testing, which is why our psychologists tailor assessment specifically to suit our client's needs. To learn more about PSI, click here.